Transfer up to 32GB of data between your OTG-enabled Android device and computer with the Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 from SanDisk. Connect the drive to the micro-USB port of your Android smartphone or tablet, and transfer files to your computer at speeds up to 130 MB/s.
- Super-Fast Transfer Speeds from Drive to Computer
- Transfer from your flash drive to your computer’s USB 3.0 port at rates up to 130MB/s. Speed like this makes it possible to move whole movies, audiobooks, or music libraries in just seconds.
- SanDisk Memory Zone App Manages Files
- Download the SanDisk Memory Zone app from the Google Play Store and use it to monitor available memory and efficiently manage, organize, and back up files stored on your Android smartphone.
- Automatically Detected When Connected
- This “plug and play” flash drive is automatically detected when you connect it to an OTG-enabled Android smartphone or tablet.
- The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is compatible and works instantly with PC and Mac computers running Windows XP Pro, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS 10.6+. No drivers are required.