New GoPro App for desktop is the easiest way to offload and
enjoy your GoPro photos and videos.
More than a half-million GoPro users are already enjoying the new GoPro App for desktop, which we soft launched at the beginning of March. Early adopters are experiencing simplified content management and a streamlined process for offloading, viewing and sharing photos and videos along with many other exciting features. Mac and PC users can install the GoPro App for desktop for free at gopro.com/getstarted and create an account to tap into many options to help them seamlessly go from shoot to share.
Key benefits of the new GoPro App for desktop include:
- Offload Footage Automatically: The GoPro App automatically imports the files from your camera or SD card, making it quick and easy to offload your footage.
- Create Easy-to-Share Content: Trim longer videos to create short clips then post them directly to Facebook or YouTube™. Share burst and time-lapse photo sequences as short videos, or pull high-quality still images from videos for easy sharing.
- Optimized Burst + Time-Lapse Photo Management: Quickly select your best shots from single thumbnails; Automatically create a video from burst or time-lapse photo sequence.
- HiLight Tags to Mark the Shot: See a great moment while playing back footage in your GoPro App for desktop? Add a HiLight to flag the shot for easy editing and sharing later on.
- Bundled with GoPro Studio: The GoPro App comes bundled with GoPro Studio for more advanced video editing, including drag-and-drop GoPro templates, slow-motion effects and more.
Since the early March launch, users have viewed or played GoPro media more than 9.5 million times on the GoPro App for desktop! Get in on the action, install the app and find a full list of all features and benefits at gopro.com/getstarted.